Our client, a real estate management company and owner, was poised for growth in a thriving sector of the industry.
Although the firm had owned property for a long time, they had not yet established a reputation as a first-class management company. Our client’s goal was to expand its management business—our task was to make sure they were ready to roll. The issues at hand were:
- Lack of client confidence in key management capabilities
- Poor internal/external communication
- Reporting deadlines not met
- Frequent errors on key material
What We Did:
After conducting a tailored needs assessment to assess the knowledge, skill level and practice of the real estate management company and property operations, we:
- Evaluated the organizational structure, function and skill level of the existing team
- Conducted interviews with all key employees
- Determined whether operations met industry standards
- Identified which best practices, procedures and materials would allow this firm to achieve client satisfaction
As a result of our assessment and evaluation, our client was able to realign its management structure, including key people, to become more customer-centric. We provided key best practices, organizational structure and implementable solutions this client could use to raise the bar and improve its team, its service, and its measure before concentrating on growth.
Do you need concrete strategies and tactics to grown and improve your business? Contact Shannon for a complimentary assessment today: shannon@alterconsultinggroup.